Sunday, December 16, 2007

shopping handmade for the holiday season, last night @ ibimw, @ vermont soon


I brought new things to Mew Gallery, Bambi, and Outrageous for the holiday season and will be sending things to Galactic Boutique, Selvage Boutique and a few others soon. I just want to encourage you all to buy handmade this holiday season! 

Here are some pictures of the necklaces i'm going to be putting in some boutiques shortly and selling on etsy:




Last night I played with Sean Abbott @ I Brewed It My Way..the weather was pretty crappy and not many people came but I still had fun and tried out a new song that is just a little rough around the edges. I wrote it all the words when I went to Vermont with Paul, i'm happy it's coming together well.  The trip I took in October to Burlington, Winooski and Montpelier has paved the way for next year. I'm going to take a test run trip and mini-tour in the beginning of January to see if I can handle the winter. So far I'm playing at the Monkey House in Winooski but I hope to book some more shows! 

No comments: