Thursday, May 28, 2009

Art Star Craft Biz



It's finally here!!! I hope to see you if you're in the area..
It's May 30th and 31st from 11am to 6pm - rain or shine..although I hear it's supposed to be nice out... i'm going to do sun dances.. at Penn's Landing Great Plaza (Walnut St. and Columbus Blvd.)... for directions click here
The first 250 people on both Saturday and Sunday will get a goody bag filled with lots of awesome things... live music will be happening.. including one of my personal favorites - toy soldiers! Lauren Fleming included my top in the city paper aritcal - check it out here! I'm going to have lots of new shirts, button earrings, wristlets, headbands and a few pieces of stoneware jewelry. Have a great weekend. P.S. Mention this blog entry and receive 10% off!

2 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

That sounds like it was fun. I always enjoy gatherings that involve live music and crafts.

Louise said...

hope it went well! x