Monday, October 26, 2009

introducing.... the pottery lottery!

thanks to jesse for coming up with this name.. along with some of his suggestions last year were.. "stoned.. where?" and I also came up with "Clay Bakin" (you know.. that guy who was on american idol....) anyway, I thought the pottery lottery was most appropriate, being that a lot of glaze combinations are unpredictable, you never know what you're gonna get! Here are some of the things that I have made, when I find a new place to work out of here in Vermont, I'll be adding lots of new stuff!

2 comments:

Modern Sport Watches said...

Hookah, Shisha, Hookahs Hookah Accessories Vases , Hookah Charcoal
hookah
charcoal
starbuzz
al fakher
hookahs
Mya Hookah
Deja Vu Tobacco
Khalil Mamoon Hookah
Layalina Hookah Tobacco
Casio Watches
Cars Speakers
Treadmills

Doris Sturm said...

What lovely items...you are so talented. I went to look at your Etsy shop. It's very nice :-) I love the name too!

Kindest Regards,
Doris