Saturday, February 27, 2010

spring!


Vermont's spring tease has been reminding me to start making spring tops! I can't believe how mild this winter has been... although I think I've been withstanding the very cold days with help of lots and lots of layers and down coats.. the snow hasn't been falling much.. infact I have heard a record has been set here for the least amount of snow and in Philadelphia for the most amount of snow. so HA to all of you who said I wasn't going to be able to take it...have fun snowshoeing down broad st. ;) Anyway, check out my etsy site here for tons of new tops and jewelry
I also joined a pottery co-op, so as soon as the first glaze firing happens, I'll be adding lots of jewelry to the pottery lottery etsy site.
P.S. I live in this pink house in the background! I think Burlington is the only neighborhood where you'd need to ask "Which hot pink house do you live in? The one with red trim, bright orange trim, or lime green trim?"

No comments: