Monday, January 30, 2012

back to my roots!


Over the holidays I didn't have enough time to make all of my clothing from scratch to fulfill the amount of shows/inventory I would need. (Again, reminder to self for next year: DON'T SIGN UP FOR SO MANY SHOWS!!)  I had a lot of fun doing applique to hoodies, shirts and tees but never thought it would be a main focus for me. I will be scaling down on my inventory of those items and most likely not reordering to make more.  I'll be listing them in the etsy shop over the next few weeks, so if you see something you like, snatch it up because chances are that I will not be making them anymore. 

 While weighting the pros and cons I really can't tell you how much I enjoy making my clothing from scratch but that being said, who doesn't enjoy a nice fitting cozy hoodie?  I have quite a few different sizes, styles, colors, etc. that will be listed over the next few weeks.  I *may* keep one style/color of hoodie but haven't decided if it's something I want to continue carrying. 

I'll also be working on my spring line! What are some colors you'd like to see for spring? 

No comments: