Tuesday, January 1, 2008

traveling to Vermont next week


I'm going to be taking a trip to Vermont next week to see if I'm strong enough to deal with their winter during its prime. If so, I plan on moving there next summer. I'm not sure where.. I don't want to move from one big city (Philadelphia) to live in another city (Burlington) when I'm sure I could live 10-20 minutes outside and have more space. Anyway,  I'm going to be playing a few shows, if you are in the area you should check them out: 
January 8th @ The Monkey House 30 Main Street Winooski, VT
January 9th @ The Red Square 136 Church Street Burlington, VT
January 10th @ Radio Bean 8 Winooski Ave Burlington, VT
I need a traveling partner! I'm going to drive my dad's truck there and back...if anyone is interested, get in touch! 

No comments: