Saturday, January 3, 2009

treasuries

I stayed up late last night making a treasury and then walked away and missed my chance to get it, so i'll post some of my favorites here:


Business has drastically slowed after Christmas on Etsy and Earth and Wears. I'm looking into new advertising for my Etsy site and looking into building my own website. My uncle reserved nicolecarey.com for me a few years ago and I haven't done anything with it...that's something I'm planning on for this year.. along with more collaborations. I'm really looking forward to the art show at green being, i've been painting my butt off while sitting at earth and wears. What things are you going to be working on for New Years? Where do you advertise online?

2 comments:

allison o. said...

Wow, those are great shops, and I've never been to most of them! Thanks for including my calendar in the mix!

-Allison O.
allisonostertag.etsy.com

Katarina said...

Hi!!!THANK you so much for including my crochet set too!!!!What a great treasury list!!!!
All the best in the 2009!!!!!

xo, Katarina