Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back from Vermont...Winter SALE!




Before I get into anything, I just want to say that I'm having an end of season sale.. $15 off any top with sleeves!

I'm back from our little tour in New York, Vermont and New Hampshire. I have to say the whole time was a blast but I especially loved Keene, being that I had never been to New Hampshire. I couldn't have asked for a better, more attentive and fun audience... the people who run the Starving Artist are wonderful! The art there was really amazing and colorful. It was all of the colors that I tend to decorate with.. I wanted to bring it all home with me!



On another note, I just updated my etsy store with a top and just got supplies to make more button earrings! I also found out that I'll be sharing a table at Art Star Craft Bazaar with Kate from Flederhaus. I was really excited to receive her e-mail and find out that she was the gal with the awesome peace flags last year. Art Star Craft Bazaar will be held on May 30th and 31st from 11-6 at Penns Landing's Great Plaza. I went last year, despite losing my wallet, after accidently eating coconut ice cream (i'm allergic... to everything), it was AWESOME!

I have been taking a pottery class with my awesome mom, freaky lyn, who is a great potter despite her modest view that half of the things she makes aren't good enough to sell (which decorates where ever I live well). I'm hoping to start selling some of the jewelry soon... Also, I have been working on a 'hipster'. I hope no one has taken that name! I made myself one as a waitress. It's basically a big pouch with a loop on the back to attach it to your belt. I'll hopefully be adding those this weekend to the etsy shop....


Also, look soon for a giveaway/contest!

No comments: