Monday, November 15, 2010

updates from rural VermontI




Since the last post I have moved! I'm now connected through an annoyingly slow satellite internet because it's all we can get five miles up the dirt road that we live on in Wolcott, Vermont. But it sure is beautiful and the sunsets driving down our road are to die for.

I just made a huge update to my etsy store and can now go out in the yard with my tripod and take as many pictures as I want without any visible neighbors looking over and wondering what the hell I'm doing!

Anywho -- I am super excited to re-invent my patchwork cowl from last season. This season I'll be making a batch of super cute scarves as well.. all inspired by the wonderful quilting women of Gee's Bend. They saved all of their scraps and made the most beautiful quilts that sing and dance with color, as I hope to do with my creations.

Here are some of the holiday shows that I'll be participating in...
This Saturday! I'm very happy to be participating in the holiday Queen City.. please come out!
Queen City Craft Bazaar - November 20th @ Union Station from 10-5 Over 40 crafters!
Also this year for the first time Nicole's Threads will be at
Craftland - 9th Annual Craftland show from November 26th-December 31st at the Craftland shop @ 235 Westminster St. in Providence, RI
visit craftlandshow.com for more information

No comments: