Monday, October 24, 2011

Holiday Shows!

Here is what my crazy holiday show calendar looks like this year! Come by, I'll be all over the place!

Twist - November 11th + 12th
Northampton Center for the Arts
17 New South Street 
Northampton, MA 

Queen City Craft - November 19th
Union Station
1 Main St. 
Burlington, VT

Craftland Show - November 25th - December 31st
235 Westminster St.
Providence, RI



Women's Festival of Crafts - November 26th + 27th
Union Station
1 Main St. 
Burlington, VT


Renegade Craft Fair Chicago - December 3rd + 4th
Pulaski Park Fieldhouse
Chicago, IL


Renegade Craft Fair San Francisco - December 17th + 18th
Concourse Exhibition Center
San Francisco, CA


Look forward to seeing you! Meanwhile, if you can't make it to one of these shows, I'll have my etsy shop on hopefully the entire time, although I may close it close to the holiday.






No comments: