Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Queen City Holiday Craft Show


One down, 4 more to go.  Thanks to all the hard working folks at twist who put a great show together.  It was so awesome to see many long lost craft fair friends! I am getting ready for show number two, Queen City Craft that is happening this Saturday. I hope you'll come check it out! If you are a regular shopper at Queen City and are looking for me, I'm excited to say I'll be switching up my spot this year, so look for me upstairs!

Here are a few items from some great artists that will be vending this year!

Umm.. are these not the cutest most colorful toys you've ever seen? by Nifty Kidstuff


hoodie by New Duds
I love New Duds so much that I had to include a photo of their purse too. I got one of these for my birthday in July and use it everyday. It's awesome and so well made! 
Isn't this the sweetest most darling necklace? by Sweet Avenue Jewelry
If you have ever been to Frog Hollow, I'm sure you've seen John Brickels amazing clay works. 
Can you say cute?  Erinn Simon of Urban Farm Girl makes the cutest little crocheted creations. 


I hope you'll come see us and do most of your shopping buying handmade items this holiday season! :) 



No comments: