Thursday, November 10, 2011

Twist favs part 2!

It's crunch time for Twist which starts tomorrow!  I have just been tying up all of the loose ends.  I'm excited to say this is the first show where I'll have my appliqued patchwork hoodies!


I wanted to share some more of the artist that will be vending there.  There is so much awesomeness that I had to split it into two posts, see my Vermont artist post here.



First up, Beehive Kitchen Ware.  I remember seeing their wares while attending a wholesale show with my Mom a few years ago.  Their kitchen wears are so great, it was hard to pick which photo to share with you.  All of their products would make great holiday gifts for just about anyone.
These lovely cups are by Abby Berkson. I met Abby at Twist last year and her work is beautiful, go buy something of hers! 
This beauty is by Rachel Pfeffer Designs. I have been drooling behind my computer at her designs. Isn't this ring the most beautiful ring you have ever seen?  I am going to treat myself to one of her pieces this year! You should too! She was also etsy's featured seller a few months back, check out her interview here
This lovely pillow was made by Vonica Designs. I made friends with Erica last year and am excited to be vending next to her. Come see us at the back next to the DJ on Friday and next to the Crafty Kids on Saturday (booth 113 & 114!)



No comments: